- Examinationresults are published: Inspection of examination records is on Thursday 20.09.2012, 14:00 - 15:00, Room 1405
- Examination: Wednesday 22.08.2012, Beginn: 16:00, Room -1607
- 13/08/2012: Example Exam Exercises: Examples for exam exercises are online in Lecture/Preparing exam
- 03/07/2012: Examination Vote: Please vote for the Exams date: http://www.doodle.com/qhcptesyg4bqs4ac
- 20/06/2012: Alan Turing Exhibition: Location: Exit D (alternative here FG Distributed Systems). Begin: 8:45 End: 17:00 (expected)
- 17/04/2012: From now on all exercises will be held in the cip pool -1201, but otherwise announced.
- 13/04/2012: I want to remember you, that next week (16-20/04/2012) there just will be the exercises. Please note for the exercise on monday, that it is registered in the wrong room on HIS, you need to take place in -1319.
- 11/04/2012: To subscribe to our mailing list visit: https://mail.vs.uni-kassel.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/amr
- Lecturer: Dr. Roland Reichle
- Tutors: Dominik Kirchner
- Language: German and English
- Times: Lecture Wednesday 17:00-18:30, Exercise Monday 14:00-15:30
- The lectures take place in room -1607
- The exercises take place in the cip pool -1201 (minus).
- Assignment to the curriculum: Bachelor of Computer Science - area of application: robotics
- Teaching methods: 4 contact hours (2 lecture, 2 exercise)
- Credit points: 6
- Qualifications: foundations in computer science
- Learning objectives/expertises: Understanding of the foundations, concepts and implementations of autonomous mobile robots.
- Course achievements: exercises and examination
- Media: Slides, videos, and literature
Content: This lectures tackles the foundations of autonomous mobile robots. The topics are hardware components, sensors and actors, software-architectures, world modelling, communication and middleware, behaviour engine, etc.
- Peter Norvig and Stuart Russel: Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, Prentice Hall, 2003 (German version at Pearson Studium).
- Sebastian Thrun, Wolfram Burgard, and Dieter Fox: Probabilistic Robotics, MIT Press, 2005.
- Roland Siegwart and Illah R. Nourbakhsh: Introduction to Autonomous Mobile Robots, MIT Press, 2004.
- Michael J. Wooldridge: An Introduction to Multi-agent Systems, Wiley & Sons, 2002.
- Ron Arkin: Behavior-Based Robotics, MIT Press, 1998
- Robin Murphy: Introduction to AI Robotics, MIT Press, 2000.